EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN FALL OF 2019
The exposition will be in the exhibit halls on the ground floor of the Hawaii Convention Center. We are offering 10’ x 10’ booth spaces as well as Rolling Stock spaces. We have contracted with ICS to handle specifics for exhibiting and the overall conference.
2020 Host Hotel – Ala Moana Hotel
As in the past, booth spaces are assigned on a “First Come…First Served” basis. This means a “Paid For” exhibit space. We do not accept reservations. Please note, although we have a deadline, this show will sell out quickly, so please submit your application and payment quickly.
As you continue with the registration process, please take notice of changes that we have made:
1. Wednesday and Thursday lunch tickets are not included in exhibit space. May be purchased separately.
2. Banquet tickets are not included in exhibit space. May be purchased separately.
3. Hosted Vendor Reception is included.
4. Vendors may supply a door prize for the raffle giveaways during breaks, luncheons, and banquet.
Booth Space Registration Forms, Booth Personnel Registration Forms, Sponsorship Form, and Payment Forms will be submitted online
**** NO EARLY TEARDOWN WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL ****
Booth Information: Pipe and drapes are used to define the exhibit booth sizes and aisles. Each booth will include:
• 6-foot skirted table
• Two chairs
• Two complimentary exhibitor badges.
• One ID sign in booth.
• Two complimentary parking passes for each booth.
• Four drink tickets per booth for the Exhibitor-Hosted Reception.
Standard Booth: The size of each booth is 10’ wide by 10’ deep.